Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Pictures from a housewife's kitchen- Jenn Osorio

Jenn modestly claims: "Please note that I am not a professional nor do I try to be one. I am just hungry all the time", and then I saw the pics of things she is cooking up in her small Fresh Meadows, New York apartment and I was thrown back!! In spite of her modesty, and busy schedule, she manages to cook up these delicious plates with a little creativity and natural talent.


Thank you Jenn for these awesome and delicious pics, we hope you keep on sending more pics and giving us your feedback.


-LBC


P.S. Yes, normal people take pics of their own food, your'e perfectly fine.



To send your own pics email fnbstreet@gmail.com or just tag us on facebook with your food pics and write a little description @facebook.com/lunchboxcrew.orlando



3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much I feel truly honored! ***Blushin*** I knew this blog was kick ass!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. everything looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete